Wednesday, 2 December 2009


I made a tiger outfit for a party last weekend. Here's my highly technical sketch planning the hat:

...and the finished hat in action:

I had planned to make a whole tiger suit but that fun fur is well expensive. I ended up buying half a metre of it for £3.50, plus 2m of satin bias binding and a square of pink felt. It worked out about a fiver, but I think I'm going to get considerable mileage from this outfit... I also made furry short shorts with a tail but don't have any photos. Sure some will turn up eventually, I danced in them for about 12 consecutive hours so there must be pictures somewhere.